Commute Concierge from Parking and Transportation
If you’re thinking about trying a new way of getting to campus, Commute Concierge helps pair Georgia Tech students and employees with transit alternatives that fit their personal needs.
Discover cycling infrastructure throughout Atlanta and create a route with which you are comfortable.
Connecting Atlanta’s intown neighborhoods, the Atlanta Beltline is alive with art, restaurants, and events.
The PATH Foundation has built over 300 miles of trails throughout Georgia, including PATH Parkway on Tech Parkway.
SmartPark: Intermittent Campus Parking
SmartPark is a pay-as-you-go permit program for occasional drivers. The program costs $25 to join each year and allows parking in one of five campus locations at $6 per usage. Current SmartPark locations include E81-Tech Square/GT Hotel Deck, W02-Student Center Deck, W22-Dalney Deck, W23-North Campus Deck, and Visitors Area 1.
Bike Commuter Shower Pass
Additional campus shower locations are available on the the campus map.
The Campus Recreation Complex (CRC) believes in active lifestyles and active commuters and offers a “Bike Commuter Shower Pass”:
– Shower/locker room available with BuzzCard access from 7am-9am; Monday-Friday
– $5 per month. A month begins the first Monday of the month; rates will not be prorated for participants who sign up after the first Monday of the month. Refunds will not be issued.
– Towel rental included; towels are available via your BuzzCard at Main Issue 1, located on the Lower Level of the CRC
– Participants are eligible for semester locker rental, based upon availability; inquire at the Member Services counter, located in the lobby of the CRC. Participants may use day lockers while utilizing shower/locker rooms; day lockers require a pad lock, which are available for purchase at Member Services.
– Requires proof of either: 1) no parking permit OR 2) a “Smart Park” permit; permit status will be verified through Parking and Transportation
Upon verification of eligibility, participants must sign a waiver and program agreement at the Member Services desk, located in the lobby of the CRC. For further questions or to sign up, please email Becky James.